HOLIDAY ISLAND BAPTIST CHURCH
 

  • Extra large dimensional stackers for retaining walls. Other grades and sizes are available.

 
 

"Stone for all your building and landscaping needs."

Ozark Southern Stone quarry began in 1883 as Eureka Stone Co., owned by Benjamin J. Rosewater, an early Eureka Springs postmaster, and remained open until the Great Depression. 

The quarry changed hands several times until 2006 when it was purchased by Lowell Johnson. 

 Limestone from this quarry can be seen on many historic buildings in the Northwest, Arkansas region. Locally, the Crescent Hotel, Basin Park Hotel, Flatiron building and the downtown Bank of Eureka Springs are among a few of the structures built of limestone from this quarry. The Stone has also been used in Springfield and Kansas City, Mo., Fort Smith and Fayetteville, where it was used in the restoration of Old Main at the University of Arkansas campus. 

Johnson's Landscaping & Construction


HOME | LOCATION | PRODUCTS | STACKERS | VENEER | SCREENED STONE | DESCRIPTION | CONTACT| HISTORY
2010 all rights reserved
Ozark Southern Stone                                                                                                                                                          Webmistress Site Design Spider Woman Graphics
b